3 Days of Darkness / 3 Días de Oscuridad

Testimony / testimonio:

I was instantly drawn into an open eye vision and taken to a location where I found myself standing directly in front of the statue of the goddess Shiva that is in front of the CERN facility. I felt the presence of the Lord to my side and I asked Him, "What am I doing here?" He then asked me, "What do you see?" I said, "I see a false god named Shiva." The Lord said to me, "What does it represent?" Not really being 100% sure, I said, "I think it represents chaos and destruction." He said, " My son, you are correct. In a very short time from now, America will live this." I understand this to mean that America will soon be living chaos and destruction.

En una visión fui instantáneamente llevado a un lugar, me encontré delante de la estatua de Shiva en frente del CERN. Sentí la presencia del Señor a mi lado y le pregunté: ¿Qué estoy haciendo aquí? Él me respondió: ¿Qué ves? Yo le dije: Veo una falsa deidad llamada Shiva. El Señor me dijo: ¿Qué representa? No estaba 100% seguro, y dije: Creo que representa el caos y la destrucción. Él dijo, Hijo mío, estas en lo cierto. Dentro de poco América lo vivirá. Yo entendí que América pronto viviría en caos y destrucción.

I then asked the Lord, "What about Dark Matter? I understand America will live chaos and destruction, so why are you saying Dark Matter?" Upon asking that, I was immediately taken inside of the CERN building, and the Lord and I were standing at the back of a large room that looked like some type of laboratory. Directly in front of me on the other side of the room, I could see a man from the back, and he was standing and facing some type of glassed-in, contained area. He had on a white lab coat and his arms were inside of gloves that were inserted through the glass into this area. It looked like one of those precaution areas that are used to keep from getting exposure to some dangerous substance. 

Entonces le pregunté al Señor: ¿Materia Oscura? Yo había entendido que América viviría en caos y destrucción, entonces ¿Porqué hablas de la Materia Oscura? En cuanto pregunté, fui inmediatamente llegado al interior de un edificio del CERN, y el Señor y yo estábamos de pie al final de una gran habitación que parecía ser un laboratorio. Al otro lado de la habitación delante de mi pude ver a un hombre de espaldas, y el estaba de pie y de cara a una especie de cristal, como un área de contención. Él llevaba una bata blanca de laboratorio y sus manos estaban dentro de unos guantes (que le permitían manipular lo que había) dentro de esta área (contención). Parecía como esas áreas de precaución que se usan para mantener a salvo de posibles exposiciones a sustancias peligrosas.

Then the Lord brought me closer to the man so I could get a better view and observe what he was doing. I found myself standing just to the side and slightly behind the man and was able to see through the glass wall and watch him while he was working. I saw many tiny, silver-colored vials in rows in a container on the counter inside the glass. They looked to be about 1 inch high and 1/2 inch in diameter. The man was using extreme caution as he worked. He used mechanical fingers to very carefully pick up one vial at a time and then slowly place it in a small box. He then closed and sealed the lid on the box and then slowly brought it out through the glassed area and carefully placed it on a table beside him. I watched him do this a couple of times. Then with the next box, as he was pulling it out through the glass, the lid accidentally got caught and popped open. With that, the vial flew out of the box, hit the floor and broke.

Entonces el Señor me acercó a aquel hombre y pude ver y observar mejor lo que estaba haciendo aquel hombre. Me encontré de pie a su lado justo detrás del hombre y pude ver a través de la pared de cristal y vi como trabajaba. Vi muchos viales pequeños de color plateado colocados en fina en un contenedor en la mesa dentro del cristal. Estos eran de unos 2 cm de altura y 1 cm de diámetro. El hombre trabajaba con extrema precaución. Él usaba unos dedos mecánicos para, con mucho cuidado, coger uno vial a la vez y despacio lo colocaba en una caja pequeña. Entonces cerró y sello la tapa de la caja y muy lentamente lo saco del área de contención, pero según él lo estaba sacando, la tapa accidentalmente se engancho y se abrió. Con ello, el vial salió volando de la caja, golpeó el suelo y se rompió.

Immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, the room filled with darkness, so dark and so fast that I could not see a thing. I can only say that it was almost like the darkness exploded into the room and filled the entire room in a fraction of a second. I could not see a thing, it was total pitch black darkness. The next thing I knew, we were outside of the CERN building, and I saw the darkness fly out of the building and begin to expand out in every direction. The more it spread, the faster it seemed to go, covering more and more.

Inmediatamente, y quiero decir inmediatamente, la habitación se llenó de oscuridad, tan oscuro y tan rápido que no pude ver nada. Sólo puedo decir que la oscuridad explotó dentro de la habitación y la llenó por completo en una fracción de segundo. No podía ver nada, todo estaba oscuro. Lo siguiente que supe fue que estábamos fuera del edificio del CERN y la oscuridad salió del edificio y se comenzó a expandir en todas direcciones. A más se dispersaba más rápido parecía extenderse, cubriendo más y más terreno. 

The Lord then said, "Dark Matter will cover the world for 3 days. The people in this building will be responsible for unleashing Dark Matter. They are collecting it to use as a weapon. A drop of Dark Matter escapes, and the world is plunged into darkness. During this time, portals will be opened, and unimaginable things will be loosed upon man."

El Señor dijo: La materia oscura cubrirá el mundo durante 3 días. La gente en este edificio será la responsable de liberar la Materia Oscura. Ellos están colectándola para usarla como arma. Una gota de Materia oscura escapa y todo el mundo cae dentro de la oscuridad. Durante este tiempo, portales serán abiertos y cosas inimaginables se desatarán sobre el hombre.

The Lord then brought me up above the building, and I watched this darkness rapidly expand exponentially across the land. He took me up very high to where I had a view of the whole earth. I watched as the darkness spread so quickly, going out in every direction until it covered the whole world. 

El Señor se llevo encima del edificio, yo vi la oscuridad rápidamente expandirse exponencialmente a través de la región. Él me llevo muy alto donde yo podía ver toda la tierra. Y vi como la oscuridad se esparcía velozmente, yendo en todas direcciones hasta cubrir toda la tierra.

As the vision was ending, the Lord showed me a man's face in the distance. As I continued to watch, his face was brought in closer and closer, and got larger and clearer. When his face was close to me, I saw that this man had a gray beard, longer grayish hair, and had on a lab coat. There was a look of horror on his face with his eyes wide open and as if he was screaming out in terror. He looked like a scientist and reminded me somewhat of Albert Einstein. I got the sense that this man was the scientist responsible for the incident. The vision ended.

Cuando terminó la visión, el Señor me mostró la cara del hombre en la distancia. A medida que seguía mirando, su cara se iba acercando más y más y la vi claramente. Cuando su cara estuvo cerca de mi vi que ese hombre tenía la barba gris, pelo largo y grisáceo y tenía una bata de laboratorio puesta. Había en su rostro una expresión de horror, sus ojos salidos de sus orbitas era como si estuviera gritando de terror. Él parecía ser un científico y me recordó a Albert Einstein. Yo tenía la sensación de que aquel hombre era el científico responsable de aquel accidente. La visión terminó.

The Lord then spoke these words to me, "My son, I have shown you this to prepare the people, to prepare My Remnant. The Dark Matter will diffuse in 3 days, and light will return to earth. NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME EVER AGAIN!!! I AM COMING SOON - THROUGH THE DARK MATTER!!! BE READY, MY REMNANT!!! 

El Señor entonces me dijo estas palabras: Hijo mío, Te he mostrado esto para que prepares a la gente, prepara a mi remanente. La materia oscura se difuminará en 3 días, y la luz volverá a la tierra. Nada volverá a ser igual de nuevo. Vengo pronto - A través de la materia oscura. Estad preparados mi remanente.

Tell My Remnant NOT TO FEAR when this DARKNESS comes! I will send a sign in the heavens alerting you, My People, as the DARKNESS approaches! 
Strengthen each other and comfort each other, for this DARKNESS will be glorious for My Remnant!!! Draw nigh to Me during this time, and I will draw you unto Me!

Dile a mi remanente que no tema cuando la oscuridad venga. I enviaré una señal en los cielos para alertaros, Mi gente, cuando la oscuridad se acerque.
Edificaos unos a otros y animaos porque esta oscuridad será gloriosa para mi remanente. Acercaos a Mi y Yo me acercaré a vosotros.

Written by:
https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/09/vision-dark-matter.html
https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/03/darkness-approaches.html

Three Days of Darkness

Close the doors, cover all the windows, do not let anybody in, repent from your sins, forgive your neightbourgh and pray to God. Light a bless candle which will last 3 days and do not go out until it is finish.
Do not look out.

Tres Días de Oscuridad

Cerrad las puertas, cubrid todas las ventanas, no dejéis entrar a nadie, arrepentíos de vuestros pecados, perdonad al prójimo y rezad a Dios. Encended una vela bendecida que durará tres días y no salgáis hasta que todo acabe.
No miréis fuera. 






Comentarios