Deception of law

DECEPTION OF LAW

Transcript:
My son, I CAME NOT to destroy the Law, but to FULFILL the Law, that all things through Me might be made right again. But there are evil men who call themselves Jews, but ARE NOT! Who call themselves the righteous Sanhedrin, but ARE NOT! Men that LIE and DECEIVE to change the world into a CORRUPT  Zionist world!

These men WILL CHOOSE their Messiah and DEMAND the whole world WORSHIP HIM! This Messiah will come into light during a time of WAR IN ISRAEL. These corrupt priests and Sanhedrin will MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD ABIDE BY THE NOAHIDE LAWS, which they themselves have written!

My son, the people of the world BLINDLY FOLLOW these corrupt Jews out of FEAR of being called "anti-Semitic" or "anti-Zionist." 

But I say, unto all you who read this word -- THUS SAITH THE LORD, COME OUT OF THE FALSE DECEPTION OF THESE UNRIGHTEOUS JEWS AND MYSTIC SAGES!!! THESE ARE THE SAME ONES IN SPIRIT THAT CRUCIFIED ME AND HAVE MURDERED MILLIONS OF MY CHILDREN CALLED CHRISTIANS! 

My son, these evil Jews REJECT MY SACRIFICE I MADE ON THE CROSS and want to GO BACK to sacrificing lambs and cows!!! They THINK that the blood of animals will cleanse their sins!! I AM the High Priest that delivered MY OWN BLOOD to the Mercy Seat to forgive the world of sin, yet these Zionist evil Jews want to use the blood of animals!!!

Many of My People are DECEIVED INTO SUPPORTING THIS BLASPHEMY, and yet they THINK they are doing something good! 

I say, DO NOT SUPPORT THE REBUILDING OF THE THIRD TEMPLE -- IT IS NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR THE SON OF PERDITION!!!

DO NOT SUPPORT THE TEMPLE PROJECT OR ANY ITEMS SOLD TO ADVANCE THE TEMPLE, OR YOU WILL BE IN SIN AND UNDER A CURSE!!!

My son, IT IS SO EASY TO DECEIVE MY CHILDREN!! They believe mystic Jewish people who promote "gematria" and mysterious codes! These corrupt Jews believe that ONLY THEY have the keys to the mysteries in My Word! DO NOT BE DECEIVED!! I have warned many times - DO NOT BE DECEIVED!!!

[Definition: "Kabbalistic" method of interpreting the Hebrew scriptures by computing the numerical value of words, based on those of their constituent letters, that originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system and later adopted into Jewish culture.] 
Read My Word! Live My Word! Follow Me and be not deceived! I love you, but many of you have been deceived!! Repent now and ask for forgiveness. 
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Writen by Byron Searle
https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/05/deception-of-law.html

Comentarios