I will NOT ALLOW My People to be deceived into going back under the law! My Son died to set you free from the law and to LIVE BY FAITH IN HIM!

Transcript:
My son, My People are blind to the darkness that covers the earth, and gross darkness that covers the people. 

Judgment is now here, and those who have heeded the voices of seducing spirits will be led away into captivity where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. I have decreed this day that My hand will be lifted off of the nation and people of America. This nation has disintegrated into a cesspool worse than Sodom and Egypt.  

My son, I have been merciful and graceful, but now My anger is kindled white-hot, and those of this nation who have turned away from My Son Jesus and went back to the vomit will feel My fury now. I destroyed the Cities of the Plain for less than what this nation does now! Destruction is sure, and many will not see it coming. I will not only destroy the cities of sin, but I will erase the memory of this foul nation from the minds of men.

My son, My watchmen who have been warning the people, I have blessed. Yes, I have allowed tests and trials to come your way, but it is for the strengthening of your spirit. I have great plans for those who serve Me with all you have, not falling for the deceptions that abound, but stay on your knees in prayer, proving ALL things through My Word.

I will NOT ALLOW My People to be deceived into going back under the law!! My Son died to set you free from the law and to LIVE BY FAITH IN HIM!! 

My son, I have wept much over this world I created and the children who will not have anything to do with Me. My heart aches to have to send the destruction to a lost people. I have felt like this before, when I spoke to Noah to build an ark. I gave him words to say to the people, but they rejected him and My words. I AM saying, it is like this again! As My Son Jesus said, as in the days of Noah, so will the end be. I AM weeping now, My son, for what is about to come upon the world and the people who refuse to see or hear.

(Throughout the entire message up to this point, I could feel and hear very deep sadness in the Father's voice, a sense of sorrow, grief and heartache. 

Then after that, I heard a noticeable change in the tone of His voice, going from one of sadness to joy as He began to speak of being with His Children.)

My son, tell My Remnant the TIME TO SHINE is now near -- a mighty transformation that will shake the world!!! 

I AM will walk with My Creation once again!! What a blessed day that will be! I AM so anxious to have My Children with Me! I love those whom I have created and desire that ALL men would desire to be with Me as much as I with them! Sadly, many will not -- they have chosen the path they are on.

My son, you will see in the coming days many unnatural sights! Tell My Children it is the devil trying to deceive them. DO NOT believe what you hear, for IF IT IS NOT IN MY WORD, it is a lie from the master liar!!

My Children, stay in My Word! Seek Me and I will be with you! Pray without ceasing and for all things! 

My Fire is coming to make the world purified! My Son Jesus will soon return! Be ready, My Children!!
Shalom. 
The  Father

Written by Byron Searle Arise and Shine.

Isaiah 60:1-3
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross d arkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

We, as gentiles, do not have to come under the Law of Moses:

   You are not required to be circumcised

   You are not required to observe the Sabbath

   You are free to eat anything except:
     - Anything offered to an idol 
     - Anything that has the blood still in it
     - Anything that is strangle (blood remaind in it)

   Abstain from fornication (sex outside of marriage)

Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Matthew 22: 37-40 Why do you test God by placing on the necks of the disciples a yoke that neither we nor our fathers have been able to bear? On the contrary, we believe it is through the grace of the Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.” Acts 15:10-11 Please read: Acts 15 Some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, “The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to keep the law of Moses.”... “It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdiCZXh-_Ew min 5:06 Christianity is not a set of rules. Please follow the Holy Spirit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgrWKUfEKs

Comentarios