SON OF PERDITION

 June 29, 2019



Transcript:
My son, there has been MUCH SPECULATION on who the Son of Perdition will be. Some say it is Obama, some say Erdogan, some say Macron, some say it's Kushner, but I SAY I have NOT REVEALED who the Man of Sin will be. 

I ask you, My Children, even if you knew who he was, what can you do about it?? You cannot pray him away, you cannot ask that I remove him from power.  My Word cannot be changed from what I have said about this man. 

These men mentioned above, as all men who are against Me, are "Antichrist." I have said in My Word that the Spirit of Antichrist moves among men who do not believe in and follow Me. I also ask, why waste what little time is left looking for the Man of Sin when there is so much more to do??

My son, MANY of My Children have said I have revealed him to them in dreams and visions. I have NOT REVEALED who he is to anyone. 

This man will be SELECTED by "Corrupt Jews" (who are like the Pharisees who rejected and plotted to kill Jesus) to bring the world into subjection of the Sanhedrin! Just as they REJECTED ME, they will gladly ANNOUNCE and PROMOTE THIS MAN AS A SAVIOR TO ISRAEL!! 

He will allow the temple to be rebuilt and sacrifices to resume in earnest! The blind fools will accept the Man of Sin as their savior, all the while it is written in Daniel - who and what he is!!

My children, this subject has DIVIDED MY BODY long enough! I ask you to STOP looking and trying to figure out who he is and concentrate on WHO I AM!! 

There is MUCH WORK to be done in the Harvest Fields to get ready for My Return!! I say unto you, what is written will surely happen, so PREPARE your houses for the judgements coming soon upon your nation! 

I tell you, when they BEGIN IN EARNEST, you will NO LONGER CARE who the Man of Sin will be!!! You will just be trying to survive and STAY CLOSE TO ME!!

My son, I AM coming soon, and I will destroy the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition!  My Children, watch and pray that you will be found worthy on that day!!

I love you, My Children, BUT  LOOK FOR ME -- NOT HIM!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Daniel 11:36-39
36 And the King shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces: and a god whom this fathers knew not shall he honor with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Comentarios