Ir al contenido principal

STUMBLING STONES



Transcript:

My son, I have laid stumbling stones along the path, and those who fall are those who have not the Word in their hearts. These are double-minded men, pernicious in all their ways. (Definition of Pernicious: Highly injurious or destructive, deadly; having a harmful effect, especially in a gradual or subtle way; wicked.)

They lead My People far from the truth, for the truth is not in them. I have said that there will come a falling away before I return, and many in My Body are seeing this. As I am dividing the sheep from the goats and the wheat from the tears, the division is now widening.

My son, the stumbling stones of sin and fleshly desires are making many in My Body fall by the way. Many have accepted sin as normal and force that upon My People, saying it is from Me. Sodomy is a sin, not a lifestyle or normal sexual attraction. These sodomites prey on your children, knowing that if they can change the children, they can change the world!

WOE to those who take My Children away from Me!! It would be better that you were never born, for hell awaits you!

My son, as My People move faster toward the end of the age, many stumbling stones will be evident along the path. Another stone is false doctrines, where many are teaching it is good to sin and twist My Word to fit their lies. Their hearts love money and to be called great among their peers. These false teachers care not for My Body, but only for themselves. Many teachers pervert My Word to bring My Body under the law. Many will fall over the stones of Hebraic Roots and Noahide Laws.

My son, the teaching of sound doctrine has been restricted, and now the fruit of that tree is evident. People sit in churches not feeling the conviction of My Holy Spirit for sin, but sit and enjoy a speaker talking about the good things of life and don't forget to tithe, stumbling stones in the paths of those who are not seeking to grow more in Me.

My son, I have said what is to come upon this nation and this world many, many times. I have had My watchmen yelling REPENT, but they (the Church) are not listening. They are hiding behind the stumbling stones, hoping that nothing will happen and life will proceed as normal.

Thus saith the Lord, I AM at the door, and many that hear My voice will enter in to the joys I have prepared. Those who hear not My voice will not enter in. The choices they have chosen will be their stumbling stones, and destruction will be their future.

My son, tell My People to repent and come out of Egypt and Sodom and turn from their evil ways and thoughts of the heart!! Follow Me and My Word, and I will lead and guide you to the kingdom of God. Repent and seek forgiveness of sins and live in the freedom I died to give you.

My son, War is at the door!! Death and Famine are close to follow!! Prepare your hearts, My Children, for what is coming will be unlike anything before!  

I AM COMING SOON, AND MY LIGHT WILL IGNITE IN EACH OF YOU WHO TRULY KNOW ME!!  BE READY TO SHINE IN A DARK, DARK WORLD!!

I love you all!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Written by 
https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/06/stumbling-stones.html

Jeremiah 6:21-23
21 Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbor and his friend shall perish.
22 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.
23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Comentarios